This is easy if your system is 32-bit. If it is 64 bit you need to make sure you are using 32-bit R because the R serve binary is 32 bit!
- Install the windows R binary package (accepting the defaults)
- Put the R bin directory on your path (right click computer → Advanced Properties → Environment Variables).
- For a 32-bit Windows install you should use a path like this: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\bin
- For a 64-bit Windows install you need to link to the i386 folder: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\bin\i386
- require 'rserve/simpler/R'